Dancing On Ice skates back to your screens ⛸
1st January 2020
Phillip, Holly, and the Greatest Show on Ice return for a brand new series with twelve ice-shy celebs!
Twelve celebrities compete to become champion of the rink with the help of some of the world’s greatest skating professionals. The formidable Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean head up the ice panel alongside dance supremo, Ashley Banjo and brand new addition, John Barrowman.
Contestants taking place in the 2020 series of Dancing on Ice…
- Ben Hanlin – Magician and TV presenter (partnered with Carlotta Edwards)
- Caprice – Model and actress (partnered with Hamish Gaman)
- Ian “H” Watkins – Steps singer (partnered with Matt Evers)
- Joe Swash – Former EastEnders actor and TV presenter (partnered with Alexandra Schauman)
- Kevin Kilbane – Former Republic of Ireland footballer (partnered with Brianne Delcourt)
- Libby Clegg – Paralympic sprinter (partnered with Mark Hanretty)
- Lisa George – Coronation Street actress (partnered with Tom Naylor)
- Lucrezia Millarini – ITV News presenter (partnered with Brendyn Hatfield)
- Maura Higgins – Love Island star (partnered with Alexander Demetriou)
- Perri Kiely – Diversity dancer (partnered with Vanessa Bauer)
- Trisha Goddard – Talk show host (partnered with Łukasz Różycki)
- Radzi Chinyanganya – TV Presenter (partnered with Jessica Hatfield)
Starts Sunday 5th January 2020 on ITV.