Win with Holly & Kelly's #DoubleTrouble
12th March 2015
This competition has now closed
There's Double Trouble in town, so to celebrate, Holly and Kelly are giving away TWO signed copies of their brand new book in the School for Stars series, Double Trouble.
Keep your little stars entertained this spring with Holly & Kelly's stories of trouble, mystery and adventure.
One lucky reader will receive TWO copies - so that's one for you and one for your BFF!
To enter, simply share a snap of you and your partner in crime using the hashtag #DoubleTrouble for your chance to take home the pair of signed goodies.
Make sure to use the hashtag #DoubleTrouble
So what are you waiting for? Get Tweeting!
After the success of the first four instalments in the School for Stars series – the first of which became the highest selling children's debut of 2013, Holly and Kelly Willoughby bring you their fifth story of mystery as twins Molly and Maria and their best friends Pippa and Sally return for their second year at L'Etoile.
The fifth book is out now and is available to order here.
If you're taking part in the competition, please read the Terms and Conditison, below.
The Website: http://officialhollywilloughby.com/ (the "Website") is the official website of Holly Willoughby and is currently hosted and maintained by James Grant Media (UK) Limited trading as James Grant Digital ("us"/"we"/"our"). Our registered address is 94 Strand on the Green, Chiswick, London, W4 3NN United Kingdom.
Terms and Conditions: By entering the Competition you accept, without limitation, modification or qualification, that you will be bound by the following and that this is the case notwithstanding any subsequent acknowledgement by you of these Term and Conditions:
a) These Competition Terms and Conditions;
b) The Website Terms and Conditions accessible at http://officialhollywilloughby.com/terms-and-conditions;
c) The Twitter Rules accessible at https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules#;
d) All applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to Part 8 of the Advertising Standards Authority CAP code regulations.
These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at our sole discretion.
Interpretation: Please note, any phrase in these Terms introduced by the term "include", "including", "in particular" or similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding that term.
Specific Competition Details and how to participate
1. The Competition: Through the Website, we intend but do not undertake to run a skilled competition to be called #DOUBLETROUBLE (the "Competition"). The Competition is independently run and not associated or controlled by Twitter in any way. The Competition will be announced via the Website and will then run via the online social media platform Twitter. It will require participants to upload a tweet describing or picturing their childhood summer reads to Holly Willoughby's Twitter feed: '@HollyWills'.
2. Competition Period: The Competition will begin on Thursday 12th March 2015 via an announcement by '@HollyWills' on Twitter and will end on Thursday 19th March 2015 following the Competition closing tweet (the "Competition Period"). We will only accept Competition entries during the Competition Period.
3. Specific Entry Requirements: Entrants can enter the Competition free of charge via Twitter. In order to enter this Competition, entrants must comply with these Terms and Conditions and the Specific Entry Requirements specified below:
a) Be at least 18 years old;
b) Be resident in the UK;
c) Be a Follower of @HollyWills on Twitter and send @HollyWills a 'selfie' style picture of themselves with their best friend or nominated person on Twitter during the Competition Period. All entries must include '@HollyWills' and the '#DOUBLETROUBLE' hashtag;
d) Entrants may only submit one entry each and shall not post duplicate or near duplicate entries under the same Twitter account. Nor shall entrants submit multiple entries under multiple Twitter accounts;
e) The Competition is only open to those who are not (and whose immediate family members or those living in the same household are not) employed by us, or any company within the James Grant Group, or any of our or their parent companies, subsidiary companies, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies;
f) Agree to our judging criteria. The following judging criteria shall be used for the Competition: The Winner will be selected by Holly Willoughby at her sole and absolute discretion. There will be only one Winner and nine runners-up. The odds of winning depend in part on the number of eligible Entries received but ultimately depend on Holly Willoughby's favourite choice of #DoubleTrouble stories. The Winner and runners-up will be contacted by @JGGMedia via Twitter within 7 days of the end of the Competition Period; and
g) The winner must respond to notification from @JGGMedia that they have won within 24 hours to still be eligible for the Prize.
Entrants acknowledge that only entries which fulfil all of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions (including all the Specific Entry Requirements above,) ("Entries") will be valid and entered into the Competition.
4. The Prize: One winner will win two signed copies of L'Etoile School For Stars: Double Trouble. The prizes or a reasonable equivalent will be posted to the winner once the addressed has been supplied to @JGGMedia via Direct Message on Twitter. All prize-winners agree that their names may be made public in association with the Competition if reasonably required.
5. Copyright: All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to any and all material submitted as Entries to the Competition shall be exclusively owned by or assigned to James Grant Digital for the whole term including any renewals or extensions. Entrants acknowledge that James Grant Digital has the right to edit, copy, alter and use in any way the submitted material as it may reasonably require. James Grant shall have the express right to use any material in publicity materials online or otherwise during the Competition Period and following the end of the Competition Period.