Win with Holly's #SchoolSummerReads
31st August 2014
This competition is now closed.
School's out for summer - so it's time to get your hands on Holly & Kelly's latest adventure full of sun, fun and smuggling!
Keep your little stars entertained this summer holiday with Holly & Kelly's stories of trouble, mystery and adventure. One lucky reader will receive the full L'Etoile School for Stars series, consisting of four books. Nine runners-up will receive the newly released School for Stars: Summer Holiday Mystery!
To enter, simply show Holly on Twitter where your childhood adventure began with a Summer Read Selfie or simply a snap of your most favourite and nostalgic book cover.
Make suse the hashtag #SchoolSummerReads
So what are you waiting for? Get Tweeting!
After the success of the first three instalments in the School For Stars series – the first of which has become the highest selling UK children's debut of 2013, Holly and her sister Kelly bring us their fourth story of friendship and adventure in a summer holiday special!
In School For Stars: Summer Holiday Mystery twins, Molly and Maria and their best friends Pippa and Sally are back together for the summer holiday, staying at the Fitzfoster's country house. But even when they are not spending their time at the glamorous School for Stars, trouble, mystery and adventure still follow the girls wherever they go!
A picnic on the beach leads to a discovery of secret tunnels, smuggling antics and maybe even a ghostly sighting or two...
The fourth book is out now and is available to order here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE #SCHOOLSUMMERREADS COMPETITION
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE COMPETITION
The Competition (defined below) is to be hosted on Twitter at '@HollyWills and shall be announced via Twitter.
The Website: http://officialhollywilloughby... (the "Website") is the official website of Holly Willoughby and is currently hosted and maintained by James Grant Media (UK) Limited trading as James Grant Digital ("us"/"we"/"our"). Our registered address is 94 Strand on the Green, Chiswick, London, W4 3NN United Kingdom.
Terms and Conditions: By entering the Competition you accept, without limitation, modification or qualification, that you will be bound by the following and that this is the case notwithstanding any subsequent acknowledgement by you of these Term and Conditions:
a) These Competition Terms and Conditions;
b) The Website Terms and Conditions accessible at http://officialhollywilloughby.com/terms-and-conditions;
c) The Twitter Rules accessible at https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules#;
d) All applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to Part 8 of the Advertising Standards Authority CAP code regulations.
These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at our sole discretion.
Interpretation: Please note, any phrase in these Terms introduced by the term "include", "including", "in particular" or similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding that term.
Specific Competition Details and how to participate
1. The Competition: Through the Website, we intend but do not undertake to run a skilled competition to be called #SchoolSummerReads (the "Competition"). The Competition is independently run and not associated or controlled by Twitter in any way. The Competition will be announced via the Website and will then run via the online social media platform Twitter. It will require participants to upload a tweet describing or picturing their childhood summer reads to Holly Willoughby's Twitter feed: '@HollyWills'.
2. Competition Period: The Competition will begin on Thursday 31st July 2014 via an announcement by '@HollyWills' on Twitter and will end on Thursday 7th August 2014 following the Competition closing tweet (the "Competition Period"). We will only accept Competition entries during the Competition Period.
3. Specific Entry Requirements: Entrants can enter the Competition free of charge via Twitter. In order to enter this Competition, entrants must comply with these Terms and Conditions and the Specific Entry Requirements specified below:
a) Be at least 18 years old;
b) Be resident in the UK;
c) Be a Follower of @HollyWills on Twitter and send @HollyWills a tweet describing their #AlarmingTales on Twitter during the Competition Period. All entries must include '@HollyWills' and '#SchoolSummerReads' hashtag;
d) Entrants may only submit one entry each and shall not post duplicate or near duplicate entries under the same Twitter account. Nor shall entrants submit multiple entries under multiple Twitter accounts;
e) The Competition is only open to those who are not (and whose immediate family members or those living in the same household are not) employed by us, or any company within the James Grant Group, or any of our or their parent companies, subsidiary companies, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies;
f) Agree to our judging criteria. The following judging criteria shall be used for the Competition: The Winner and nine runners-up will be selected by Holly Willoughby at her sole and absolute discretion. There will be only one Winner and nine runners-up. The odds of winning depend in part on the number of eligible Entries received but ultimately depend on Holly Willoughby's favourite choice of #SchoolSummerRead stories. The Winner and runners-up will be contacted by @JGGMedia via Twitter within 7 days of the end of the Competition Period; and
g) The winner must respond to notification from @JGGMedia that they have won within 24 hours to still be eligible for the Prize.
Entrants acknowledge that only entries which fulfil all of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions (including all the Specific Entry Requirements above,) ("Entries") will be valid and entered into the Competition.
4. The Prize: One winner will win a School for Star's Book Bundle (First Term at L'Etoile, Second Term at L'Etoile, Third Term at L'Etoile and Summer Holiday Mystery). Nine runners-up will win a copy of the book Summer Holiday Mystery. The prizes or a reasonable equivalent will be posted to the winner once the addressed has been supplied to @JGGMedia via Direct Message on Twitter. All prize-winners agree that their names may be made public in association with the Competition if reasonably required.
5. Copyright: All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to any and all material submitted as Entries to the Competition shall be exclusively owned by or assigned to James Grant Digital for the whole term including any renewals or extensions. Entrants acknowledge that James Grant Digital has the right to edit, copy, alter and use in any way the submitted material as it may reasonably require. James Grant shall have the express right to use any material in publicity materials online or otherwise during the Competition Period and following the end of the Competition Period.